Page Compiled June 2007

All images and text copyright to Goldings Old Boys reunion members

Click here to return to the Ariel photograph back

The School Block built in 1953 to train the Boot makers, but it was found to be to small, so it was decided to be used for schooling

The Plan of the School Block

The School Block