Page updated August 2017

All images and text copyright © to Goldings Old Boys reunion members

Boys enjoying the Swimming
Pool.
Photo given to us by Henry.

The pool was dug out in 1938
by the Boys and Staff.

Talking to a local M. P., after
Goldings closed they had to fill it
in as localís took their dogs for a
walk in the grounds and we were
concerned someone could fall in!

Copyright Henry Johnson.

The scene now, no swimming for the cows!